Thursday, October 15, 2009

Formula16 HP sailing catamarans box rule in 3D, late 2008

The 3D box rule window can be embedded in the class's webpage, or it can be standalone.

So..behold - the 3D box rule :

http://www.diversediverse.com/rolf/f...hard_milk.html

You can orbit around the model by keeping left click pressed and dragging mouse around. Pan is possible by holding "space"+left click(hold) and dragging with the mouse. Zoom is possible by holding "z"+leftclick+drag.

2 comments:

DI1234 said...

Hello -

I saw your posting on boatdesigner.net. Can you write me with your private email address. I am a designer based near Toronto, Canada. We are looking for someone to help develop some preliminary 3d models for a 50ft sailing boat project.

Thanks,

David

Florin I said...

David,
thank you for your interest. However I try to avoid posting my email address on the blog due to several reasons. Would you please leave me your email address in a comment just like the first one ? Your comment won't appear unless moderated so I'll have a chance to reply to you. Sorry about the inconvenience but I try to avoid spam.